Severn are looking for an experienced QHSE Engineer based at their Brighouse facility.
Purpose within the business: To provide an interface between the Management functions of Quality, Safety, Health and the Environment and manufacture / product driven inputs of our processes.
- Support the company QHSE Management System in all areas including review and update of key documents and procedures, Internal Audits & Calibration
- Evaluate the HSE effectiveness of the Brighouse facility ensuring all legal requirements are in place with supporting HSE procedures, risk assessments and any other requirements to minimise risk and ensure compliance.
- Assist with all Corrective Action Requests arising from NCR`s & Audits / Inspections.
- Evaluate Information/Reports and report trends to the Quality Manager / Line Managers on quality and safety trends
- Assist in the production QHSE related information to client qualification and/or approval.
- Provide assistance in providing documentation in relation to renewal and re-qualification of valve management and/or repair contracts
- Assist in the production and collation of all product related documentation
- Provide holiday / cover where appropriate for other production control staff
Key Business Objectives: Ensure that the compliance arm of the business minimises all areas of risk through policies, procedures and auditing.
- Identify training requirements for staff and assist with competency evaluation methods.
- Where suitable provide Tool Box Talks and training sessions in accordance with requirements.
- Assist in the development and improvement of the QA procedures, documentation flow methods.
Requirements for the role: Awareness in all of the following areas:- ISO9001/14001/18001, General Quality Assurance, Health & Safety Legislation (pref. NEBOSH qualified), Manufacturing Flow, Inspection and Testing methods and requirements.
Please apply with a covering letter and cv to Vickie.firstname.lastname@example.org